The Motor Vessel "Once Around"

The Motor Vessel "Once Around"
The Motor Vessel "Once Around" in the Florida Keys

Thursday, July 14, 2011

OOPS!!!

One of my drink specialties is Margaritas.  I might have mentioned that previously.  I also know I mentioned the “Dial a Bottle” delivery we had at lock 21.  Well…it seems what I have been using as Margarita “mix” since then, already had the alcohol in it (sorry Dee).  To quote the label, “Just add ice”.  So, who reads labels?
Tonight, on lock 37 (or something close to that), when, after one or two drinks, we couldn’t feel our lips, we figured all this out.  Unfortunately, this was after we had consumed about a half-gallon of the spiked Margaritas!  Moonsruck, Jolly Tolly, and Once Around are checking in (or out) early tonight.
OOPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment