The Motor Vessel "Once Around"

The Motor Vessel "Once Around"
The Motor Vessel "Once Around" in the Florida Keys

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bra and Knee Pads

I have been inside a total of exactly two Walmart Supercenters in my life.  Loopers say Walmart is your best friend on the loop because you can get anything there from groceries to Mrs. Howell's manicures.  I am beginning to understand.

After crawling around the engine rooms and bilges of a few boats earlier this week, my knees were begining to ache and bruise.  Carrie also managed to pack only one bra for this trip and when I suggested she go without for the remainder, the Admiral gave me a piercing glare.  I couldn't think of any alternative that would carry both bras and knee pads, so, off we go to Walmart.

Now, I know there are a lot of strange folks in Walmart late at night, but  still, Ginger got a raise of the clerk's eyebrows when she went through with her bra and knee pads!  I just gave him a wink!

1 comment: